09 Feb Why did NIH (National Institutes of Health) abruptly halt research on the harms of cell phone radiation?
I am linking to this fascinating article in The Hill: https://thehill.com/opinion/technology/4437988-why-did-nih-abruptly-halt-research-on-the-harms-of-cell-phone-radiation/
I do believe that there is substantial research demonstrating risks from cell phone exposure. And yet, noone argues the modern conveniences.
A few things we can do to limit exposures:
1. Sleep with your phone docked far away from you
2. Whenever possible, put your phone on Airplane mode
3. Whenever possible carry your phone in a purse (not in your pocket or closer to your body!)
4. Whenever possible, use speaker phone
5. If you have a hard-wired phone, use it whenever possible.